1.    #1  
    Did NOT upgrade, so this isn't due to that. For about 5-6 days I have experienced very slow download times, and occasionally pages won't load. On one occason speeds appeared to be normal. I re-provisioned the phone. Everything else is working just fine, and I haven't added anything. I'm pretty sure this is a network thing, but I checked the speed with Mobilespeedcheck and according to that (I had to try several times to get it to load) my bandwidth reading is 1.04 Mbps, and I should be downloading at 133 KB/sec. By their chart, this puts me above most DSL speeds, but in looking closely at the chart, it's actually very slow. I just have a hard time believing it's the phone. Is there any way to check the tower/network? Or should I just call *2 and try and deal with them?
    I had a similar issue with the latest PRL - before the MR - I called Sprint technical support and they send the prior PRL to my headset and this solved my problem.

Good luck.
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    I've currently got issues and I haven't installed the MR.

- about a month ago, several "DEAD SPOTS" for calls have appeared where everything was fine. These are within a mile or so of local Sprint towers. Even had a dropped call inside my house, where I have -48 to -58db coverage.

- 2-3 weeks ago I started getting random and more frequent 3000 errors when attempting to connect to Power Vision.

I would normally consider these to be problems with the phone, but I found out that by forcing roaming, the problem goes away, and also my Treo 650 (yes I have 2 Treos) started experiencing the same problems at the same time.

Bottom line: it's the network

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    I have also started having network problems. Just dropping PV out of the blue, where I have good signal.
    Matty
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyDJs.com View Post
    I've currently got issues and I haven't installed the MR.

- about a month ago, several "DEAD SPOTS" for calls have appeared where everything was fine. These are within a mile or so of local Sprint towers. Even had a dropped call inside my house, where I have -48 to -58db coverage.

- 2-3 weeks ago I started getting random and more frequent 3000 errors when attempting to connect to Power Vision.

I would normally consider these to be problems with the phone, but I found out that by forcing roaming, the problem goes away, and also my Treo 650 (yes I have 2 Treos) started experiencing the same problems at the same time.

Bottom line: it's the network
    Quote Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
    I have also started having network problems. Just dropping PV out of the blue, where I have good signal.
    As I said above, check you PRL version; I was updated automatically one time I called Sprint using *2, and immediately began having call disconnect and data logging problems where I previously had good signal strength.

Since I knew excatly when the PRL had changed, I called Sprint technical support, after describing my problem and suggesting the PRL as possible culprit they flashed my phone with the prior version and that resolved all connection issues.
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo