1.    #1  
    OK from what I can gather from these threads there's really two calendar solutions for the Palm/Access OS. I recently had a 700wx and LOVED the functionality of Outlook specifically scheduling meeting and inviting attendees. The options are Agendus and DateBk6. Agendus invites attendees by SMS (I believe) and I don't know about DateBk6. Is there an application out there that handles this as Outlook mobile?
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    it's not really an APP- but goodlink gets you into exchange and takes care of your invites.

It's some money though but I love it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by efudd View Post
    it's not really an APP- but goodlink gets you into exchange and takes care of your invites.

It's some money though but I love it.
    OK...Thanks!

I was begining to think this thread was not going to produce a response
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    Can you tell me more about Goodlink? Does it sync with your built-in DB or does it maintain a separate one? Does it require a desktop redirector? Are you using the personal edition or is your office supplying it?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    actually my company uses hosted exchange and therefor gets hosted goodlink.

But basically you need to be using exchange (or I think lotus notes?) and then goodlink on your treo will sync to the exchange server.

There's no redirector, it sycs straight to the exchange server.

if you use outlook with exchange at your office then maybe you can talk your IT guys into doing goodlink also for you.

To me it's way cool that my treo, any computer I have outlook on, or any computer I can use outlook web access (which is really exchange web access). But you need exchange to do it all.
    Last edited by efudd; 06/12/2007 at 09:13 PM. Reason: typos