Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anyway to add an option to get it to do page up/down & select?

would be helpful for LONG lists.

(Forgive me if this already does this. I can't install it right now.)
    I just downloaded and tried the new version posted. I tried to duplicate my resets and couldn't. Thanks for the fix. And I like this little app.
    jb
    Blackberry Curve 8310
    Thanks - it seems to work well on my 755p. I never liked Butler except for the sidekeys - this will be a big help!
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by enynite View Post
    Anyway to add an option to get it to do page up/down & select?

would be helpful for LONG lists.
    TreoSkey does not have this, as yet, but the PageUP-PageDOWN functionality is entirely implemented in software (applications), and the problem is, there are so many variations of how to do this (e.g. Shift + Up/ Down). TreoSkey simply "remaps" the side keys.

You'll find that in some applications, TreoSkey does work as a "PageUP-PageDOWN" button.

- mvk
    Can you have a option to disable Side Button -> 5-way CENTER (Select) key
    Quote Originally Posted by tymerock View Post
    Can you have a option to disable Side Button -> 5-way CENTER (Select) key
    I agree. While using Takephone during a call I adjusted the volume and when I pressed the sidebutton to Save the new volume setting it hung up the call, because the hang up button was highlighted.

BTW...I really liked scrolling in Blazer with this.
    Great ap - working perfectly on my Treo 650. A godsend in QuickNews. I agree - I only considered Butler for this feature and what you're doing is so much simpler.

Agree with the request to have a option to disable Side Button -> 5-way CENTER (Select) key.

Bravo!
  8.    #28  
    Updated to v1.3

Includes options to enable volume keys and side key separately.

I hope it is not inappropriate to request for any donation to support TreoTown and the development of these utilities.

Thanks...

- mvk

v1.3 deleted
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by GreenHex; 06/19/2007 at 11:20 AM.
    Game over!
    Thanks you, i will give it a go.
    TreoSkey v1.4 works great on my 755p
    Super job Greenhex. Great to have the choice on use of the side button.

This is an excellent bit of code.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    great job
    but a pity, not work in Xinno, takephone
    This program is great to have when surfing in Blazer but unfortunately I can not change the volume when on a call using Takephone (as mentioned above). Is there a way to have your program not work in Takephone?
    Thanks,
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by slorandy View Post
    This program is great to have when surfing in Blazer but unfortunately I can not change the volume when on a call using Takephone (as mentioned above). Is there a way to have your program not work in Takephone?
    Thanks,
    How about disabling TreoSkey in TAKEphONE? (Press Option OR Shift AND Side Button). It works in 2day, but my TAKEphONE trial has expired, so I cannot try this out. It should definitely work. Somebody with TAKEphONE can confirm this.

What you say is possible, but that would make for a bigger utility and take-up a lot of time to maintain. Really, this is freeware.

- mvk
    Game over!
    Disabling TreoSkey is not very practical when I'm on a call and have the phone to my ear. I'd like to just push the volume buttons to adjust sound, rather than stopping the conversation so I can push Alt-side button then adjust the volume.

I'm taking a different approach. I'm keeping TreoSkey disabled and only activating it when I'm in Blazer and want to scroll.
    GreenHex,

What I could REALLY use (i.e. would pay a reasonable fee for) is an app that will move from link to link in Blazer in Wide mode (the way left and right behave in Optimized mode)
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    GreenHex,

What I could REALLY use is an app that will move from link to link in Blazer in Wide mode
    I don't even know if this is possible, as, if it were, Palm would have implemented it in the Wide mode as well. I'll have a look at the documentation.

It's a cool feature, though, and one of those "one-handed" things.

- mvk
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12