1.    #1  
    I see lots of posts that DB5 is great/stable etc. I am going to go with DB. Is there any reason to go with DB5 vs DB6?

My main concern is stability. Is DB6 stable?

I understand their are other considerations (Price, enhanced features such as a today screen).

Thanks
    DB5 and DB6 are incredibly stable. Look at the features of both but do not be concerned with the stability of either product. I cannot recommend them enough if you need a comprehensive calendar program.
    I agree with MarkY. I have licenses for both and when I up'd to 6 the problems when encountered were immediately addressed. Support is up there with the best of them. As far as the extras, #5 does everything the vast majority of users need and #6 adds the kitchen sink. As for the "today" screen, I do not use it that often. I use DB6 by itself and through 2Day (www.shsh.com) and it is rare that i get that far in to that part of the application. For today screens I use 2Day and ZLauncher's today plug-in.

Take a tour of the site for more information and then play.

Ben
    He's right. Awesome support. I was debating going to DB6 but I recently did it. The program exceeds my abilities but I really like the Today screen and also being able to see the list of upcoming appointments.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    this is the *best* supported application on any platform i have used- i have been a satisified customer since db3-to db6. i like the today screen a lot- it is super stable on my un-patched unstable verizon 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by TNTreoUser View Post
    I understand their are other considerations (Price, enhanced features such as a today screen).
    It's shareware. Give it a try. The price is right
    Daddoo
    Palm Pilot 500-->M505-->T2-->E2--->700p