1.    #1  
    I have taken a few videos using the "camcorder" on my 680.
    I noticed that when I go to play them back, the video will kind of hang up, or freeze, then go ahead and play. Sometimes it won't play at all.
    I have deleted old videos, and tried taking new ones, but most of the time it has a hard time playing them back.

Does anyone know what might cause this? & what I can do to fix it?

Being able to have little video clips is something I want to have, but right now, it seems pretty worthless, if I can't even watch them later.
    are you recording to the sd card, or the internal memory? I would try to record & playback from the internal memory, to rule out a bad sd card
    HTC Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Internal memory is wicked faster for both taking videos and photos, plus playback.

Unfortunatly until SD cards get faster (haven't tried a Class 6 SHDC yet) I will be taking photos and videos to my internal memory and dumping them onto my Mac.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, I WAS recording them straight to the card. I will try it out on Palm memory, and see if that helps.

Pictures work just fine on the card, so no issues there.