1.    #1  
    I was wonder if the verizon verison will have colors or will it be just grey?
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
  2. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I wish they would. The two available for Sprint would be great. But since it's Verizon and they can't release a phone without taking out everything cool about it, I expect it to be gray. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with a gray/silver phone, it's great for business users, but if they offered gray and at least one other color, that would be nice.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    forget where I saw it but I read somewhere that it is going to be dark green.
  4. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Interesting choice. Not sure what that would look like. Not a color I imagine for a phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by PDR447 View Post
    forget where I saw it but I read somewhere that it is going to be dark green.
    That is what I heard directly from Palm.
    LOL, I seriously read this post and thought stayfly was being sarcastic, asking if the verizon 755p would be greyscale instead of 65k color- sarcastic b/c sprint always comes first for palm
    <br>
    yea im somewhat disappointed after the 680s bright colors to have only seen blue and burgandy. both dull colors comparatively so hopefully VZW will pull out something nice for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by EazyE View Post
    yea im somewhat disappointed after the 680s bright colors to have only seen blue and burgandy. both dull colors comparatively so hopefully VZW will pull out something nice for ya.
    I do really like the white 680 even though I've never seen anything but a photo and I really love both the blue and burgundy ones I've had from Sprint. The green sounds like it's going to be pretty classy if it does come out.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    I'm actually a little disappointed that there is no Silver/Grey color available for Sprint. Call me a retrogrouch, but I really do like the "oldschool" Silver/Grey for my phone...