Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 58
  1.    #1  
    Is the 755 identical to the 680 as far as dimensions and placement of buttons, camera, mini sd slot, etc? I looked at images and it APPEARS they are similar, but I want to be sure before buy the bestskinsever for it.
  2. #2  
    I think it's identical to the 750
    diane
  3. #3  
    Please post your experience when you get it because with my Q the skin did start peeling after 2 months because of the texture that it has...so I havent ordered one for my 755p
    Last edited by MsRandall; 06/09/2007 at 04:33 PM.
  4.    #4  
    I have the BSE for the 700p, 2 video ipods and one nano. I am happy with BSE so far. The only problem was a corner started peeling off my 700p after I went camping and got dust all over it.
  5. #5  
    Dear BVD please read the OP.
    Same here, wondering if the 680 skin would fit.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator View Post
    Dear BVD please read the OP.
    Same here, wondering if the 680 skin would fit.
    I am the OP, and I was replying to the previous post about satisfaction with BSE.
  7. #7  
    The memory card area of the skin for the 680 is a bit larger and will leave a small area uncovered. They should have the skins available for the 755p available any day.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by bvd1147 View Post
    I am the OP, and I was replying to the previous post about satisfaction with BSE.

    My bad.
  9. wbkm85's Avatar
    Posts
    76 Posts
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by MsRandall View Post
    Please post your experience when you get it because with my Q the skin did start peeling after 2 months because of the texture that it has...so I havent ordered one for my 755p
    i think it's going to do the same thing on the 755p. that's why i never got one for my Q. i figured it couldn't hold on well with the material that the phone's made of.
    blake!

    Sprint Centro
  10. #10  
    Don't forget if you cover the 755p with a BSE then you'll lose the "soft-touch" feel of the phone.. =(
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeBaller View Post
    Don't forget if you cover the 755p with a BSE then you'll lose the "soft-touch" feel of the phone.. =(
    Yeah, but I'm so anal that I CAN'T have a single scratch on my stuff. Shoot, if they made a BSE for cars, I'd be totally IN!
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by bvd1147 View Post
    Yeah, but I'm so anal that I CAN'T have a single scratch on my stuff. Shoot, if they made a BSE for cars, I'd be totally IN!

    They do....

    http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3...gard-PPF/Home/
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeBaller View Post
    Don't forget if you cover the 755p with a BSE then you'll lose the "soft-touch" feel of the phone.. =(
    If your worried about losing the extra grip...don't. I used BSE on my 700 until it started getting a yellowish tint and BSE gives it a rubbery grip that felt solid in the hands which I loved.
    at&t iPhone3G
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by bvd1147 View Post
    Yeah, but I'm so anal that I CAN'T have a single scratch on my stuff. Shoot, if they made a BSE for cars, I'd be totally IN!
    I agree with you when it comes to cars. But when it comes to devices used on the go that I upgrade every two or three years(i.e. unless something evelutionary comes out, may be sooner) I try to take care of them the best I can but if they get scratched I don't mind. My 700 over a year old and got a couple of small scatches and the surface is getting so worn it looks shiney like I already have BSE when I don't anymore...lol. After a long time of battle scars it makes it more fun when time to upgrade plus it gives the old treo character...lol.
    at&t iPhone3G
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    If your worried about losing the extra grip...don't. I used BSE on my 700 until it started getting a yellowish tint and BSE gives it a rubbery grip that felt solid in the hands which I loved.
    Same experience for me but the BSE is inexpensive so I just replace it when the yellowing gets on my nerves. The yellowing doesn't affect performance so it's no big deal.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    Same experience for me but the BSE is inexpensive so I just replace it when the yellowing gets on my nerves. The yellowing doesn't affect performance so it's no big deal.
    I agree with you about the yellowish tint but it wasn't the reason why I didn't replace it with new BSE after removing it. I just got sick of my phone looking like a wet pill. I like the naked look of the Treo and I just try to take care of it. I have never dropped my Treo and I have had it over a year. My wear and tear is from handling use. I do recomend BSE though...I took it off six months ago and my treo looked brand new after eight months of use...too bad I haven't used it in the past six months, now it looks like a used Treo...lol.
    at&t iPhone3G
  17.    #17  
    Sooo, who's taking the first plunge?
  18. NSXNEXT's Avatar
    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    #18  
    I tried it last week and it does not fit. The dimensions are slightly different. If you don't mind trimming a few of the pieces I guess it will work.

    From what I remember, the top piece that covers the vibrate switch is too long and needed to be trimmed as well as the back piece for the battery cover. It hits the area where you plug in the sync cable. I believe the sides were a little too long as well.

    I peeled it off and threw it away. I'll wait for the 755 skin.
  19. #19  
    I contacted BSE the other day and the Prez reported a 755 skin would be out shortly:

    We will be adding a Skin for the 755p to our lineup in the near future. We expect it to be within the next week or so.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
  20. NSXNEXT's Avatar
    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmster View Post
    I contacted BSE the other day and the Prez reported a 755 skin would be out shortly:

    We will be adding a Skin for the 755p to our lineup in the near future. We expect it to be within the next week or so.
    Same message I've been receiving for several weeks.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions