Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ^ agree with the poster above, I contacted the company about 1 month ago. Been checking their website weekly for updates but no luck.
    Their 680 skin won't work?
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Their 680 skin won't work?

Reading is fundamental. Read post #18
    So the 750 is identical to the 755p. I think I'll order the bse 750 skin. I did see a friends 750 and it doesn't look very good. The corners seemed to not want to stick. I'm gonna blame that on his sloppy install job. I'll see for myself.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by treosome View Post
    So the 750 is identical to the 755p. I think I'll order the bse 750 skin. I did see a friends 750 and it doesn't look very good. The corners seemed to not want to stick. I'm gonna blame that on his sloppy install job. I'll see for myself.
    Please post your results when you do.
    This was their response to me on the 18th:

"We hope to add a Skin for the Treo 755p to our lineup in the future. At this time we do not have an availability date to offer but we will be sure to keep you informed as to it's arrival.

Thank you for your interest. Please let us know if you have any other questions. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Best Regards,

Michael Herring
    President
    www.BestSkinsEver.com"

Didn't sound too specific to me. It would be nice if, when they do come out with one for the 755, they really do "keep you informed as to it's arrival".
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kgilbertsen View Post
    This was their response to me on the 18th:

"We hope to add a Skin for the Treo 755p to our lineup in the future. At this time we do not have an availability date to offer but we will be sure to keep you informed as to it's arrival.

Thank you for your interest. Please let us know if you have any other questions. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Best Regards,

Michael Herring
    President
    www.BestSkinsEver.com"

Didn't sound too specific to me. It would be nice if, when they do come out with one for the 755, they really do "keep you informed as to it's arrival".
    I got the same response from them last week. I ended up ordering the shield zone skin.
    Wow, the shieldzone is quite a bit more than the bse - is there a big difference is quality? But, I guess if they have one and bse doesn't, it really doesn't matter... Sure would be nice if the folks at bse had a more definite date for their 755 skin.
  9.    #29  
    If anyone has put the shieldzone on his or her 755, please advise how you like it. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by bvd1147 View Post
    If anyone has put the shieldzone on his or her 755, please advise how you like it. Thanks.
    I just got my 755p and I have the shieldzone invishield on order...I'll post when I've put it on and see how I like it...
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I've got the shieldzone, just haven't put it on yet. Will do it this weekend and let you know how it is.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I installed the sheildzone skin last night. There is no problem with it sticking to the 755's body. Once installed, the skin gives your treo a shiny appearance. You also lose that soft grip feel and if you have dry hands like I do the feel is on the slick side. There is a problem with the bottom corners sticking to the treo. It appears that the length of the side skin is inconsistent, which makes the ends hit the raised portion, where the data cable goes. This is the ony part of the skin that doesn't seem to fit well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronk808 View Post
    I installed the sheildzone skin last night. There is no problem with it sticking to the 755's body. Once installed, the skin gives your treo a shiny appearance. You also lose that soft grip feel and if you have dry hands like I do the feel is on the slick side. There is a problem with the bottom corners sticking to the treo. It appears that the length of the side skin is inconsistent, which makes the ends hit the raised portion, where the data cable goes. This is the ony part of the skin that doesn't seem to fit well.
    Thanks for the info! Does it cover the sides at all? What about the bottom corners on the face of the phone, right near the enter key on the right and the options key on the left?
    I want something to just cover the front and sides, not anything rubberized.
  15.    #35  
    WTF? There is already a BSE for the iphone! Guess I'm going with invisibleshield.
    Quote Originally Posted by bvd1147 View Post
    WTF? There is already a BSE for the iphone! Guess I'm going with invisibleshield.
    Heck yeah...BSE was gettin ready for their bread to be buttered.
    at&t iPhone3G

Can you please post pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by MsRandall View Post
    I just put mine on and will post pictures in a day or so, you are suppose to let it sit for 24 hours...

A few things about the invisible shield product, it doesn't fully cover the TOP of the phone! GRR! It also doesn't cover the side of the screen OR the center of the speaker part....that is bad because if you put the phone face down that part touches the surface, so it is more apt to get scratched! GRR!!

Again will post more in a day or so....
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif View Post
    I just put mine on and will post pictures in a day or so, you are suppose to let it sit for 24 hours...

A few things about the invisible shield product, it doesn't fully cover the TOP of the phone! GRR! It also doesn't cover the side of the screen OR the center of the speaker part....that is bad because if you put the phone face down that part touches the surface, so it is more apt to get scratched! GRR!!

Again will post more in a day or so....
    You will be good in 8 hours. I started using my Treo in 8 hours carefully . It seemed cured but if you don't feel comfortable 24 hours and your solid.
    at&t iPhone3G
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast