1.    #1  
    Is it possible? While I've only had my Treo a week now, there's already been a couple of moments where all I want to do is send a single picture (or file) from the Treo to the desktop. I keep thinking there must be a way to send it via the pre-existing remote receiver.

Input?
  2.    #2  
    No ideas? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
    I use CardReader v1.06 and the USB cable to copy stuff to and from my Treo, not sure about what you are attempting.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  4.    #4  
    Basically wondering if there's any simple way to, for example, select a picture and then beam it to the desktop via the MS Remote's receiver.

In Vista's control panel, there is an IR applet that gives an option to send via IR to a specified folder (pic attached). It's intended for digital cameras but I don't see why it shouldn't be beamable so long as the PDA software sends it in the right format (and with whatever transmission handshakes, etc are necessary).

Obviously, I do most of my stuff through a HotSync, I'd just like to know if I've got another option for when I only need to send a couple of pics I've snapped, or send whatever files to the desktop.
    Attached Images Attached Images