1.    #1  
    In the ROM I can find mention about "slot cycle Index"

In the ##DEBUG Screen I can see its set to 2

I want it to set it to 0 so my phone never sleeps while it waits for incoming calls.

Is this possible? Thanks
    Looks like the setting is somewhere in nvram. Check out this post at shadowmites forum

http://shadowmite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2194

In my nvram backup there are 21 times"2" is found and about half of them are not contained in another sequence.
    Last edited by paulg1981; 06/09/2007 at 12:48 AM.
  3.    #3  
    I don't think the NV Backup is a "Complete" backup of the NVRAM. ie: ESN is not changed if you flash someone's NV Backup.

Too bad I don't know why I can't enable Bitpim ... anyway I will try again when I have time.

I have reply to the thread there, but the shadowmite fourm seem so dead. I think after Palm told shadowmite to remove the Palm files it wasn't to "hardcore" anymore.??

I hope through ROM hacking we can update the 700p to run the next Linux powered Palm Treos.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    i did this years ago on my old 7135 using a 000000 type of thing on the phone and it stopped my issue of calls going straight to voice mail. but no w i dont remember how and am not sure if it even works the same on the treo
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
  5.    #5  
    Winhex does show the "slot cycle index" I think in the Activations.prc. Its just disabled?? I will see how to edit it to enable the field someday.

Also to do the PDP patch and roaming update PRL patch.. I still have long way to go.
    I would love to change mine but I think that you need a serial cable to do it.