1.    #1  
    I just received the 755 sent as a replacement for my bricked 700p. I've noticed something strange with BT using my H300.

With my 700p, I could highlight a contact and hit the center nav button, and the phone would dial and connect using the H300.

Now, if I do the same the call is routed to the phone's internal speaker, not the H300. To route the call to the H300, I need to dial using the H300's call button.

Any ideas?
    Pref... Handsfree... Check the always route calls box
    HTC Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Go into preferencess --> handfree ... then try checking "Always route call to Hands-Free."

However, if you have anything plugged into the headphone jack, then BT will not work.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
  4.    #4  
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883 View Post
    Go into preferencess --> handfree ... then try checking "Always route call to Hands-Free."

However, if you have anything plugged into the headphone jack, then BT will not work.
    Uncheck and then recheck the "always route" and BT will work again with something plugged into the headphone jack. I had the same thing happen after I answered a call with a wired headset.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    Uncheck and then recheck the "always route" and BT will work again with something plugged into the headphone jack. I had the same thing happen after I answered a call with a wired headset.
    Thanks for the tip, I have a 700p (post MR) so I will have to test if that also works on it.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre