1.    #1  
    Not to mention that my wife left me, my dog died, I lost my job, and my truck broke down right after I installed the MR!!!

That's it, I'm getting a Blackberry and suing Palm!
    Don't forget a good divorce lawyer , new dog and the job will come lol
    When it comes to BB don't make it any worse .It's time to better your life.Go WM
    Quote Originally Posted by mr2racer View Post
    Not to mention that my wife left me, my dog died, I lost my job, and my truck broke down right after I installed the MR!!!

That's it, I'm getting a Blackberry and suing Palm!
    You know, if you play a country song backwards, all that stuff will come back.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    You know, I've been meaning to start a post like this. Do you think some of these people posting 'My Treo does not do xyz after the update' are just making this stuff up? (like microsoft spammers or something)?

How can a single update cause so many random different errors? If this is true (that people are spamming us with fictitous errors), it is not helping our situation at all. Palm will NEVER re-release the update because they're going to be too busy chasing down all these bogus complaints..... C'mon guys, lets keep things honest....
    Quote Originally Posted by wcarlson40 View Post
    You know, I've been meaning to start a post like this. Do you think some of these people posting 'My Treo does not do xyz after the update' are just making this stuff up? (like microsoft spammers or something)?

How can a single update cause so many random different errors? If this is true (that people are spamming us with fictitous errors), it is not helping our situation at all. Palm will NEVER re-release the update because they're going to be too busy chasing down all these bogus complaints..... C'mon guys, lets keep things honest....
    I'm sorry, but enough people have verified most of the problems that have been reported that I really don't think people are making this stuff up. Just because you personally haven't seen (yet) any of the problems others are having doesn't mean they're lying about it.

On the other hand, I think there's a few extreme cases where horrible things have happened to select individuals after updating, and they can't certainly expect things to go that wrong for everyone else either.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    exactlt we are not making this tuff up. just count yourself lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo View Post
    exactlt we are not making this tuff up. just count yourself lucky.
    LOL Even with all of the probs the 700p has had, it STILL rebooted less than any WM product I have had the misfortune to own..

-Dan