What's free?
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick View Post
    What's free?
    free trials apparently. Looks mostly like spam, but I may be missing something.
    Looks like it's FREE wallpaper, and trials.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  4.    #5  
    free wallpapers
    free trememo skins
    free ptunes skins
    The wallpapers are free, thanks tj!
    <br>
    oh, i guess I didn't pay attention to that part. I never use wallpaper for my phone, but I may see what they have.
    I think wallpapers will work on their software, so download a trail.
    SPAM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator View Post
    I think wallpapers will work on their software, so download a trail.
    SPAM!
    They make very good software for very reasonable prices and often take suggestions for enhancements from users on this board. I, for one, am not bothered by a few plugs here and there. Especially if they give out free add-ons. Furthermore, one free skin is for Pocket Tunes- not one of their products.
    <br>
    People are always quick to cry SPAM. It is not SPAM because you are interested in the goodies. It is a Palm OS/Treo related post to a Palm OS/Treo related forum that solicits exactly that. They should make the page friendly/viewable on the treo though.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    the attached jpg image is already a work of art in itself!!

these guys are GREAT with photoshop
    ok so i downloaded the wallpapers to my pc... then emailed it to myself onto my treo.. i see them as an attachment but cant seem to save them.. anyone know what i am doing wrong?
    Anyone have a url link to the download. Nowhere near a PC.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com