1.    #1  
    Ok you folks that have this oversized extended battery how do you like it? I read some earlier posts where people were having problems with their meter not reading the battery charge correctly. Are those problems still out there or have they been corrected?

I wish they could get an OEM sized battery with more juice but until they do I'm considering this hump backed battery if they work correctly now.
    My fist one was fine for about 3 weeks then the meter issue happened. During the "break-in" period I also had it shutdown a couple times with no error. I got a replacement and after about 5 weeks not one error ever, nor mysterious shutdown.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

I had the same experience as James. I just got my replacement yesterday and it seems to be doing fine. TC is great about returns and customer service (shameless plug). For me, the extra capacity is a must. My Treo is my business phone and the last thing I want is for it to die during a conf call. The back cover fits fine and I use the rubberized skin cover and holster. The cover is great. The holster is so-so. My seatbelt has knocked the phone out of the holster more than once...which is why I bought the rubberized skin!
    Hmmm, maybe I should send mine back!!??!!

I've got the metering issue to be sure. Soft reset puts in back on track, but I can go 5 days easy without much hassle, so I'll probably just keep what I got.

I did get a bad door on the first shipment, but they replaced that right away. Fits tight, no problems there.
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneOfLove View Post
    Hmmm, maybe I should send mine back!!??!!

I've got the metering issue to be sure. Soft reset puts in back on track, but I can go 5 days easy without much hassle, so I'll probably just keep what I got.

I did get a bad door on the first shipment, but they replaced that right away. Fits tight, no problems there.
    Stone,

If you're having a problem with your battery, email me at forum@seidio.com so we can get you a replacement. Please include your original order number.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneOfLove View Post
    I can go 5 days easy without much hassle, so I'll probably just keep what I got.
    5 days! That would be sweet. is that with heavy use? or light?

Is 5 days a good estimate of what one of these will do between charges for most users?
    You have me reaching for my credit card!! LOL

What is the average time between charges for any others out there that have this battery?
    I would never call my usage heavy, but moderate probably comes close.

No matter how much I use my 680, I tend to run around .516 percent an hour over the span of a charge. 4 days if I'm hitting it hard for me, and 6 days when I'm home and off work. 5 days is pretty typical of my average.

If you don't mind the hump, it is worth it in my book! I know I've said this, but the hump ain't no big thing at all.

Just now saw the message from Seidio. Guess I'll fire off an email and get a new battery.
    Ok, mostly this is for Seidio, but also an FYI for the rest. I got the new battery. I spent a few weeks making sure I liked it. It does what the last one didn't, which is "meter" correctly. I had some early concern that the new battery wasn't "as good as" the first one. But those concerns have past.

Today I sent the old battery back to Seidio as I was asked. But it occurred to me after I placed it in the mail, that I did not include the order number with it. I'm assuming you can cross reference from my emails if needed.

Thanks again Seidio!