1.    #1  
    How does the Jawbone work after the MR? Considering getting one since they are on sale. Posted the link in the BT forum here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...21#post1280421
    so far its been working a lot better than before. it used to disconnect all the time and I needed to re-pair the jawbone. now it works great, hasn't disconnected once yet. but I do keep my BT on all the time. I haven't turned off the BT since MR installation and the jawbone has been working good since.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bassangler View Post
    so far its been working a lot better than before. it used to disconnect all the time and I needed to re-pair the jawbone. now it works great, hasn't disconnected once yet. but I do keep my BT on all the time. I haven't turned off the BT since MR installation and the jawbone has been working good since.
    I'm interested in a headset that will automatically re-connect itself when in range. I tend to leave my headset in my car for use while driving. Elsewhere, I just use the handset. Therefore I want to know which ones are "automatically" connected.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    no problems with my jawbone headset since MR install....it used to lose connection after 5-10 minutes...so far so good
    "Yet each man kills the thing he loves, from all let this be heard. Some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word. The coward does it with a kiss the brave man with the sword."
    -- Oscar Wilde
    I think all BT headsets reconnect automatically. My jawbone does. I always leave BT on on my 700 and after the initial pairing it reconnects whenever I come in range. At night I turn the jawbone off to save battery and I turn it on the morning and everything is fine.
    Last edited by bassangler; 06/08/2007 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Grammar
    Those Jawbones may NOT be "real", that some company is getting complaints on FatWallet about their Samsung sale 2-3 weeks ago.

Scott
    My jawbone, even before the MR, used to stay paired. It would only un-pair once or twice a week without my initiation. Yes, it will automatically repair when you come back into range, as I leave my jawbone on all the time when running around the house, sometimes leaving my Treo in one spot.
    My Jawbone stays connected and a static problem I used to have when I placed my first call on the Jawbone is gone. The only issue I have is I seem to have lost the ability to transfer the call back to the Jawbone once I have it on the Headset. Otherwise it works fine.