1.    #1  
    How many days have you gone without a rest?

I have one 755p that I bought on the release date and has only reset the first day when I installed an app that didnt work on the 755p. Since then it has been flawless.

My personal 755p has only had 1 reset from trying to use obfuscate, and since then I have not had a reset.

My old 700p would reset 1-2 times a day. Mostly because of calls coming in at the same time texts coming in or being on a call and having someone else call/text and it would reset my phone.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Same here. Had a couple resets when first installing apps, but after that it's been flawless (barring the IM program).
    2 or 3 in the last couple weeks, but only after installing apps it didn't like. Each time I removed them and no problems. I have had an occasional freeze while accessing my gmail account with Versamail, but other than that extremely stable. I installed Reset Doctor to make sure it was resetting more and after a week now, there are no entries into the log.
    What were the applications that were causing the resets? It's definitely less buggy than the 700p but I'm still getting resets.
    Obfusicate is a definite one that immediately crashes the 755p.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
    Obfusicate is a definite one that immediately crashes the 755p.
    That was the only reset I had on my 755p....when installing Obfusicate
    Has anyone noticed that the ##377 crash log is off ? Mine has been off by a few days.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I have had no resets but had to turn off the phone and turn it back on to be able to hear but that could've been a Sprint issue.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    i feel like putting up one of those signs you see on cartoons " 02 days since last reset"
    Just performed the ##377 on my phone, work fine and no system errors were in the log. I think I've only had one soft reset in the two weeks I've had the phone, like everyone else that was after installing an app. This device has been very stable.
    Hmmm, just wondering, I experienced some apps that didn't go good with it and had a few resets, after removing the apps everything was back to normal except the crash log.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I have to use ##377 then press the Dial button from the Dial Pad. I can't get ##377# to work like it did on previous phones.
    I probably have between 5-10 lockups or resets per day. I have an ongoing issue that when a text message comes in the phone screen and keys light up but the phone will not respond (lockup). I'll push the center button (or home, or power, or...) wait 1-2 minutes to see if it wakes up. It's always results in pulling the battery. It seems to start this behaviour while charging and receiving a text message.

I'm doing a lot of poking and playing with this cool phone so I know things will settle down.
    My resets stopped after bad software was removed. On my 2nd day without a reset. Previously it would reset a few times a day.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    only 3 resets since 5/18... They all ocurred in my set-up phase (trying to get things set-up like my previous treo) now that all my apps are installed, everything has been pretty much smooth sailing...
    HTC Touch Pro
    most of the resets are due to user error, or applications, I am happy to say that after the first 2 days of trying different applications that once I found the ones that work I haven't had any reset for about 2 weeks.

Treo 755p.
    I reset nearly everyday, but I usually open up a lot of programs or do something that should lock up anything.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products