1.    #1  
    I reactivated my Moto Q and returned my 755p to the Sprint store today. It was a fun 3 week test drive down the Palm OS memory lane but in the end, the 755p and Palm OS just didn't do it for me.

I couldn't get used to:

-no vibrate alert in VersaMail
    -no task push support w/ActiveSync
    -Blazer
    -form factor (thick, heavy)
    -no multitasking
    -overall, a boring device

The Q will get me by until something else comes along -- hopefully a genuinely new and exciting Treo. Until then, I'm back to a TC 'lurker' status. Chow!
    Q = teh suck. No chance I would ever go back to that piece. Good luck.
    The Q? Are you kidding me? Doesn't that thing lag? Well whatever makes you happy. I'm happy with my 755 and don't plan on switching anytime soon. Good luck.
    diane
    I tried the Q for a very brief time and could not deal with it.
    Q SUCKS . 'nuff said

caveat: my opinion
    Maybe you could find maxwell smart's used shoe phone on ebay?? that sounds exciting
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    I tried the Q for a very brief time and could not deal with it.

I returned them both!!!! The Q was slow, I do not remember the lag but the 755p still has lag. I hope that Palm can get it straight on the next device release.
    I loved my Q until it started freezing and I love my 755p...but I agree they arent the perfect phones for EVERYONE
    check out a good reference site; it is spelled "ciao"
    Palm Personal => V => Vx (w/OmniSky) => m505 => Treo 300 => 600 => 650 (free of charge) => 700P (free of charge again!)
    The Q is "slim." What more could a guy want?
    I HAD a Q...enough said
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Q sucks big time... returned Q after 3 months.. Love my 755p phone... it's one of the best phones I have had....
    Are you serious? the Q? I returned my q within 2 days.

Treo 755p.
    I kept mine for 3 months too but the 755p is a better phone for me..
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Maybe it's because I'm an adult sized human being, when I hear people talk about the 755p being to large it makes me wonder if they are all hobbits.
    You guys get a lil sensitive when people don't share your passion for treos... different strokes for different folks... with that said, f@#" a "Q"
    HTC Touch Pro
    I have a couple of co-workers that have the Q. They said the same thing, "I like how thin it is", but then they all have it in a case (to protect it because it is so thin). In the case, the "Q" is WAY bigger than my 755p. I used to have the Piel Frama case with my 650 (acts as a wallet too) and it was smaller than the "Q" in its case.

Now I keep the 755p naked and have a money clip that holds my credit cards and ID. The Q lacks touchscreen and that kills it for me. Yeah, the Q users wish they had touchscreen.

You say "different strokes for different folks", that works only for Treo owners. Without a touchscreen the Q users can only say "different taps for different folks" (Treo users can say either).
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    so why would anyone ever combine the two worst products ever invented and expect to have a good end result? I mean the horrible wm os and any phone made by motorola. Seriously.... it's just destined to fail.