1. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I just purchased this upgrade. Several new Treo-specific features like syncing your call log and SMS messages. I haven't played with all the new stuff yet, I'm just doing my first sync now. It also is supposed to be able to convert video to be viewed on the Treo. I've been looking for an easier way to do that, so I hope it's good. But wow, that new icon is ugly!

http://www.markspace.com/missingsync_palmos.php
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    HOLY SH*T!!! YES! damn! I have no money right now!!!

I am an absolute fan boy of MissingSync's software! has allowed me to keep my Treo upkept and backed up for years! amazing program!
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    I'd love to buy it but treos are going nowhere and with my iphone I won't need it.

palm is teh suck!11!
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    i love my treo, tried the iphone, im sticking with my Treo 680! its my brain! lol

iPhone cant do half of what the Treo can too! lol
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Yea $24.00 is a little steep for 2 weeks of use ! Anyways TreoCallLog already works fine and so does FunkeeStory . I wonder if there the same programs .... Somebody step up and Tell us all about it !
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Its a free upgrade if you purchased version 5.0 after May 1st, 2007...
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    I purchased the 6.0 upgrade last night (from 3.something) and it syncs faster. I was using usb sync (will try bluetooth tonight), but I noticed a huge speed difference. It's even faster than syncing on the pc.
  8. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I finally got completely sick of the ugly new icons and had enough free time to make a new icon set for the app and menu bar that resembles something to do with Palm and adheres better to Mac OS standards. Here is a sample:
    http://homepage.mac.com/kparlato/.Pi...issingsync.jpg

There are versions of the app icon for every Treo since the 650, in all the various colors (I hope). It requires replacing .icns files within the Missing Sync app package, but all the files are already named appropriately and just need to be dragged to replace.

Instructions and download link here.

Hope some people find this useful.
    Much appreciated, these new icons make much more sense.

I had almost no idea what the 'Pa' orange symbol meant until you explained, I mean it wasnt even just an orange circle it seemed to resemble a star shape