1.    #1  
    Going from a Treo 90 to a 755P...

On the 90 I had a hack called No Lines. Is there a newer substitute for the "No Lines" hack on the 755? It removes the dotted underline lines from applications.
    Last edited by Grim; 06/07/2007 at 01:06 PM.
    Dotted underline lines... what?
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Going from a Treo 90 to a 755P...

On the 90 I had a hack called No Lines. Is there a newer substitute for the "No Lines" hack on the 755? It removes the dotted underline lines from applications.
    Hackmaster!!! What is a moldy app...

Al
    I use YAHM (Yet Another Hack Master). The only hack I use is the PSHack that let's me lock the currently opened app. Say I give someone my Treo to look at picture. They could press a button and be reading my email. Pshack locks them into the pic viewing app. The launch it, I invoke the command bar (using Butler or Fieldplus) and tap the lock icon.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    Hackmaster!!! What is a moldy app...

Al
    Hey! It went well with my moldy Treo 90!!
  6.    #6  
    Thanks, godschoice! YAHM with the NoDots hack is exactly what I was looking for!