1.    #1  
    To all-

I currently have a T650 that I need to replace (I am w/ Cingular and Happy).

Which means I have two choices: T680 or T750.

I have been a Palm OS user for 8 years or so but seeing as though I am at the cross roads and generally williing to go either way...I am looking for those of you with similar experiences to give me the benefit of your wisdom. So fire away and tell me why I should chose one treo over the other.

Thanks in advance.

Skigs
    For me it came down to apps. I have a couple apps that I use daily that there are not good replacements for in the WinMob environment. I also already had regular SD cards and didn't want to buy mini.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

I have a Treo 650 with Cingular as well... I absolutely love it, and when it died - I started looking for a replacement. Because of my familiarity, the ability to hack the crap out of it (thanks to all the guys on here), and the sheer number of programs for it, I stuck with Palm. I did not make the decision lightly. I tried out:

Treo 750
    Treo 680
    Samsung Blackjack
    Cingular 8125
    Cingular 8525
    Blackberry Pearl (which my wife ended up with)

You know what I ended up with? An unlocked "Mint/Like New" Cingular Treo 650 off of eBay for $200. Because of my custom ROM, applications, desktop interface, and accessories, I still just wasn't ready to part with the 650. I'm still holding out for the 900pl (I think it will be pl vice p - denoting palm linux).
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    Quote Originally Posted by phrogpilot73 View Post
    I have a Treo 650 with Cingular as well... I absolutely love it, and when it died - I started looking for a replacement. Because of my familiarity, the ability to hack the crap out of it (thanks to all the guys on here), and the sheer number of programs for it, I stuck with Palm. I did not make the decision lightly. I tried out:

Treo 750
    Treo 680
    Samsung Blackjack
    Cingular 8125
    Cingular 8525
    Blackberry Pearl (which my wife ended up with)

You know what I ended up with? An unlocked "Mint/Like New" Cingular Treo 650 off of eBay for $200. Because of my custom ROM, applications, desktop interface, and accessories, I still just wasn't ready to part with the 650. I'm still holding out for the 900pl (I think it will be pl vice p - denoting palm linux).
    I'm with you, phrogpilot. I kept my 650, but was lulled into trying out the 680 (don't really care for the lag/battery issues there), then the 750 and 8525. Well, I'm back with my 650 because it just plain WORKS. Compared to the 750 and 8525, it's VERY zippy and fast. I kept finding myself trying to make my 750 and 8525 operate like my 650! So..... I'm ALSO waiting for a Linux-based Treo --- in the meantime, I might have to try out that new-fangled iPhone (STILL keeping my 650, of course!).
    Palm since Palm Professional --- Treo 650 (2 yrs), iPhone since 6/29/07