Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    I'd like to get a case as I'm finding the 680 to be like a bar of soap (I have graphite BTW). I'd like to give it adequate protection but want to keep it slim. I was thinking about the grips type products. I'm not really worried about it in my pocket (I keep it in a breast pocket) but want to make it less likely to slip out of my hand. Any suggestions? A svelte case would be great too, but I also want easy access to the SD slot.

Thanks in advance!
    if you really don't want to add bulk get a skin. bestskinsever.com has them for cheap. I've put them on ipods and they're nice.
    I'm a fan of eGrips with a invisibleSHEILD/Best Skin Ever screen protector. If you go with the invisibleSHEILD/Best Skin Ever screen protector route go with the BSE screen protector because it's $4.99. You can read a thread about eGrips here and invisibleSHEILD/Best Skin Ever here.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    I think braj may be the new Hooterville...
    LOL!!! Girl, you crazy!
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    I use the Boxwave Flexiskin (rubbery skin that offers both better grip and overall body protection) and their ClearTouch screen protectors.

http://www.boxwave.com/products/easy...ories_2433.htm

One caveat with any screen protectors - experience has shown that if you can get them at a retail store, the better. There, you can check them out - some can be quite bowed and will not apply (and stay) on the screen. Boxwave is no different. A little quality control issue, there.....
    i like the condom it works well i have thrown the phone around and i wash it with soap and water
    Quote Originally Posted by sigma pi View Post
    i like the condom it works well i have thrown the phone around and i wash it with soap and water
    Nice. I trust non-lubricated?
    It's lubricated while the soap is on it...
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    I put the egrips on and they are great, nothing is easily going to knock it off my desk and it doesn't feel like it will slip from my hands so easily. Thanks for the recommendation, the 680 is still slim which was one thing I wanted to maintain. Plus I didn't want a 'condom' around my phone
    Yay!!! I'm glad you like them.
    ~Jessi~