Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    /rant
    i have been lusting after an iphone and getting myself worked up over the misadventures of the MR and waiting - not so patiently for the verizon version (if it ever shows)= and then last nite as i was going through my options (iphone-after transferring to att and cancelling my verizon family share - it will cost me at least $1500- not really an option) (krzr and something else like the nokia n800 or a lifedrive- but one of my favorite apps wont run at least not yet on a lifedrive or a n800- slingbox) and then i was thinking what i really liked about the treo is the zen of the palm - what i hate about the treo is that it is has destroyed the zen of the palm. on my old tungsten's/or older devices- everything i wanted just worked. i did not have to worry about a reset or a screen freeze- it just f'ing worked - i cannot rely on my treo . i do not want another operating system. i do not want to carry 2 devices. i just want it "to work". i want a phone that works. is that so much to ask for? i do not want an incremental increase in performance. i do not want bt that sometimes works and then sometimes not.
    i want a palmos treo that f'ng works.

/rant
    I have aphone that works, post update and pre-update. I guess I am one of the lucky few.

Sorry to hear your problems, but I agree, 1500 for the ipone package is not reasonable.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazaruz View Post
    i want a palmos treo that f'ng works.
    Good luck on your search.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."