1.    #1  
    My Treo 650 does not sync with my Outlook 2007, which runs on Windows Vista. I get the following log.

OK Quick Install
    OK Media
    Outlook Calendar
    OLERR:06-0001
    Outlook Contacts
    OLERR:01-0001
    Outlook Tasks
    OLERR:0F-0001
    Outlook Notes
    OLERR:08-0001
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rosentjl View Post
    My Treo 650 does not sync with my Outlook 2007, which runs on Windows Vista. I get the following log.

OK Quick Install
    OK Media
    Outlook Calendar
    OLERR:06-0001
    Outlook Contacts
    OLERR:01-0001
    Outlook Tasks
    OLERR:0F-0001
    Outlook Notes
    OLERR:08-0001
    Welcome to TreoCentral.

Try doing a search of Vista, Outlook 2007 and Hotsync. There are ton of posts explaining this in more detail.

The problem is, more than likely, your version of palm desktop is out of date. Since Vista and Office 2007 was released they have upgraded the Palm Desktop. You can download it from the www.palm.com website. Also you can try Pocket Mirror. I went to that before the upgrades came out and it worked great.

Good Luck. (Most answers can be found with a search)

BenJoe
    Hi if it's any help, I have Office 2007 and the 650 would not sync, had to reinstall outlook 2003 again.
    The name should give you a clue........
    Quote Originally Posted by Doughnut 2 View Post
    Hi if it's any help, I have Office 2007 and the 650 would not sync, had to reinstall outlook 2003 again.
    Even after updating the Outlook conduits (the link is mentioned in the post above) for 2007?? I had the same problem after upgrading to 2007 version but everything started working smoothly after updating the conduits
    Satish Joshi
    FYI palm desktop works on vista no problem. Short term solution?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doughnut 2 View Post
    FYI... I'm running Vista and Outlook 2007 and my Treo 650 syncs fine. I installed Palm Desktop 4.1.4E and the Outlook 2007 conduit update.

Note the sync failed right after install -- a reboot was required.
    I have been able to sync my 650 with Vista, but for some reason, Outlook needs to be closed when I sync. Its a little bit of a pain, but it works for now. Outlook opens and closes pretty quick on my new computer with vista.