Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Must be a registration issue, esp. if the lock on your SSL mailboxes is black instead of green. In which case, send mail to support@chatteremail.com.

Marc
    Marc,

Just purchased chatter this weekend, even in the state of no future development it's a good investment and ahead of everything out there. I took a good 3 weeks of trying every other email app on the market. I hope you get royalties, great program - must be bittersweet to see to leave it.

thanks
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Hi Marc - I believe I'm a victim of the Palm update gaff for the Treo 700P but before I turn my phone back into Sprint for a replacement, I thought I'd request your assistance regarding errors I'm receiving in CM....Chatteremail 3.0.6.1 and now 3.0.8 cannot connect. I receive the "Data Connection Problem" and window requesting repair or not with countdown. Loops from disconnecting from Sprint Vision, then attempting to reconnect, etc, until it finally rests on "Can't Connect" in red letters in the connection status in the lower right corner. Things worked well before the attempted 700P Palm update but not so much now. Sound familiar? And if so, any recommendations?
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    You could try recreating the account first. The "repair" thing could just mean that Chatter couldn't connect for an extended period.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter View Post
    You could try recreating the account first. The "repair" thing could just mean that Chatter couldn't connect for an extended period.

Marc
    I tried that when I first started experiencing this issue post-Palm-update but no changes. Tried again today (deleting mailbox and rebuilding) and it worked. Things seem to be back to normal for now. Thanks for the reply and the assistance.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Quote Originally Posted by gpshemi View Post
    What's the diff between Chatter and Versamail? I'm a noobe. I've read some about it, but it's not clear to me.

Thanks!
    If you are using exchange at your work, then versamail is the way to go. Chat doesn't support your global address book. With just your accounts, chat will show html on your messages, where VM will not.
    Matty
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123