1.    #1  
    Okay, I am one of many VZW Treo 700p owners who are still waiting for their MR. Hope may be around the corner...

VZW Treo 755p is expected to be released next month sometime after 7/4/2007!! Hopefully the MR for the VZW Treo 700p will come out by then either right before and maybe a couple weeks afterwards!

Also interesting, the VZW Treo 800W is supposedly coming out in Sept 2007. Most expect it to have WM6.

Check out this link which shows a screenshot originally from Howard Forums which was posted on Palm Infocenter:
    http://www.palminfocenter.com/ss.asp?f=61xvsap.jpg
    Two words:

"Why Bother"

I'll possibly to go this phone if Palm acknowledges the issues with a Public Apology and maybe via the phone carries to offer full replacements or even decent credit vouchers for these newer devices.
    Quote Originally Posted by ncc1701p View Post
    Two words:

"Why Bother"

I'll possibly to go this phone if Palm acknowledges the issues with a Public Apology and maybe via the phone carries to offer full replacements or even decent credit vouchers for these newer devices.
    Two words "Black Berry"... Go check out the site they will give you a credit for your 700p ranging from $200-$230 if you purchase a new BB.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAz View Post
    Two words "Black Berry"... Go check out the site they will give you a credit for your 700p ranging from $200-$230 if you purchase a new BB.
    Yeah I agree but again IM not ready to break off of palm out of haste. I moved to a Treo 700p out of haste cuz I was pissed off at T-mobile because they STILL (even till this day) have made a high speed data network. Let alone work with Palm to make a GSM-based 700p (i switched in November).

Like I posted in my original post "Staying with the palm platform?" I do have a work Blackberry 7520. If I can convert my contacts over to it and attempt to use it more and if it really works for me.. I will switch over. Its going to take me 1-3 months to see if the BB Platform will work for me. Its a dam stable phone and the bluetooth works flawless on it. Hell I forward my Treo calls to my BB and wallah.. No reboots!

BTW Im in metro phx judging by your name
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    All your bases are belong to us.

Quote Originally Posted by ncc1701p View Post
    Two words (and then some more):

Quote Originally Posted by jc-Treo View Post
    All your bases are belong to us.
    LoL I know.. dare to dream but I had to say it.. I think the chances of this happening are practically Nill.. Oh god.. watching the Iphone commercial on comedy central.. haha.. so wrong.