Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chattermail has an option to set the email button to default to Chattermail ... so no go there!
    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiSAT View Post
    Chattermail has an option to set the email button to default to Chattermail ... so no go there!
    the icon on the screen, see attachment
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yeah, that one got mapped to Chattermail too! that's why I'm kinda stumped!!
    so that doesn't open versamail? I'm stumped, never heard of chatter taking over a icon, I'm all out of ideas
  5.    #25  
    This thread got hijacked. Back to my original question: Anyone have any ideas on what to do about the Chatter LED on the 755p?
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Anybody willing to make a hack to fix the led notification for new email in Chatter?

Al
    Keeping hope alive here.....anyone?? I am overall fairly pleased with my new 755, but I am not happy about the different LED function. I miss my flashing alert--and different flashing for e-mails in Chatter vs text messages. There must be a way. Maybe Marc will take pity on us and throw us one last bone! haha.
    Its been several months since the last post. Anyone know if Palm and/or Marc has resolved the lack of flashing LED on 755p issues?
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12