Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    That's nuts. I wonder if Marc gets a "unreleased" Treo to test
    Wow... so now there is no direct support forum for Chatter? This is a sad day... the day Chatter was essentially killed by Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by taroliw View Post
    Wow... so now there is no direct support forum for Chatter? This is a sad day... the day Chatter was essentially killed by Palm.
    There is a link on that page that takes you directly to the Chatter Support forum:

http://forum.chatteremail.com/
    I did actually find that later on, but why tear the site apart like that? It's too bad Palm couldn't take a hint and realize that perhaps hosting user forums itself might be a good thing? Or perhaps that might result in too much honesty... heh

Needless, it's pretty darn clear that site traffic to the Chatter forums has been way off since Marc's realignment (sadly). I suspect making access to the forums even more obscure will just enhance that trend to the point where it just makes sense to shut them down.