Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I had a Treo 650 (went to hell after 1.5 years) which I ran Good on. There was a way to get to the Treo Contacts program in addition to the Good Contacts program by deleting a Good file. This was great because I could use the the cool features of the Treo Contacts such as assigning pictures to individual contacts.

After the demise of my 650, I switched to a Blackjack running WM5. I just uploaded Good this morning and it again took over control of my Contacts. Whether you open the Good Contacts program or the built in Contacts program, it always opens the Good program. So those folks that I had already assigned pictures to will still pop up, but since I can't access the program I can't add/edit/etc.

Is there any way to make it so that both Contacts programs are accessible?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    hurry up and wait for version 5.0 at the end of Q3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan View Post
    I had a Treo 650 (went to hell after 1.5 years) which I ran Good on. There was a way to get to the Treo Contacts program in addition to the Good Contacts program by deleting a Good file. This was great because I could use the the cool features of the Treo Contacts such as assigning pictures to individual contacts.

After the demise of my 650, I switched to a Blackjack running WM5. I just uploaded Good this morning and it again took over control of my Contacts. Whether you open the Good Contacts program or the built in Contacts program, it always opens the Good program. So those folks that I had already assigned pictures to will still pop up, but since I can't access the program I can't add/edit/etc.

Is there any way to make it so that both Contacts programs are accessible?

Thanks.

Hi,

I have the same issue, but I can navigate via start and bring up my old contacts, once what I will call the device contact list is up, i can edit the, assign pic's ect, and when the folks call me, good display shows their name / number - though i have not tried it w/ the pic... I have coworkers w/ the treo and good, and they have their device contact list as their default contact list, is there a way of doing that?

Or is there a way of coping all the contact information into my good contact list in a personal folder, so folks at my company dont get my personal contacts?

Thanks,

-Deva