Global Posts
    432 Global Posts
    I was told by the Palm level 2 tech folks that after the new MR they can not promise that the BT headset will take precedence over the AUDIO JACK.

In other words you will not be able to use your BT head set if you use anything that utilizes the AUDIO JACK i.e...any cradle like the ones produced by SEIDIO and other manufactures or a plethora of other devices.

They said this will be the standard even after a new MR is released which they also said has NO ESTIMATED RELEASE DATE>

June 29th can not come soon enough!
    Last edited by llarson; 06/06/2007 at 06:12 PM. Reason: added subect matter
    LLARSON
    Treo 600, 650,700P, 755P and iPHONE
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    It seems this is the way the 755 is as well.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    so in other wards.. if I have some Audio FM transmitter hooked to the treo for the car.. my BT headset is worthless??? uhg
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabelFish View Post
    so in other wards.. if I have some Audio FM transmitter hooked to the treo for the car.. my BT headset is worthless??? uhg
    Through some limited testing. It seems if you uncheck akways route calls to heands-free (under prefs --> hands-free) then you can answer the call with the touch screen, then click your bt connect on headset then the call will transfer.

This seems very awkward.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre