1.    #1  
    I'm wondering if others have the same problems I do with Maxim Online on Avangto.

It seems as if the articles don't match up with the headers. If I click on say, sports and there is a teaser/header about referees or something, then I click on that, I get an article about something totally different.

Is it just on mine or is this a common bug?

Any ideas how to fix?

Thanks!
    Lex
  2.    #2  
    hmmm....no one gets Maxim online or does no one want to admit it?

Lex
    It's always done that for me.
    Jeff
    It's happened sometimes for me. The AvantGo version of Maxim kinda sucks. The jokes are repeated every so often and there is no color or images in the content.

I have no problem with admitting that I read Maxim; heck, my wife reads it too.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    I've found the same problem with Maxim online. It makes it kinda interesting as you never know what article is going to pop up

I prefer the UK edition over the US edition of Maxim though. My wife doesn't like either version...
  6.    #6  
    thanks...guess it's not just me then. Maybe I'll shoot them off an email or something.

Lex
  7.    #7  
    I alerted Avantgo to the problem, they gave me a bunch of things to try that didn't work.

They were able to replicate the problem and will report it to maxim. They also asked that I message maxim too as I'm an end user.

They said they would post when/if a resolution on the maxim channel on their website.

I guess someone will eventually figure out what happened and fix it.

Lex