Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    anyone else having a sync problem? i want to be able to sync my calendar and contacts from my macbook to my palm cant seem to sync with isync and the included software doesnt seem to work out too well either.. any suggestions?
  2. eodell's Avatar
    Posts
    182 Posts
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    #2  
    Missing Sync
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by eodell View Post
    Missing Sync
    +1 best program I have ever bought for this device. Palm desktop for OSX is older than the Apple IIC.
  4. #4  
    I'm using iSync and everything is fine except a complaint that the voice memo conduit is incompatible. Once you create a voice memo database, that'll happen.

    Anyways, unless you're doing something unusual, iSync will work fine as long as you follow the instructions that Sprint and Palm give you. You are following the instructions, right? :-)

    Tom
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by VetPsychWars View Post
    I'm using iSync and everything is fine except a complaint that the voice memo conduit is incompatible. Once you create a voice memo database, that'll happen.

    Anyways, unless you're doing something unusual, iSync will work fine as long as you follow the instructions that Sprint and Palm give you. You are following the instructions, right? :-)

    Tom
    i thought i was.. hmmm... need to go over it again then.. maybe i missed something..
  6. #6  
    I'm syncing on the PC side through parallels.

    VetPsychWars: Are you saying you're syncing through iSync without Missing Sync? What about installing the programs? Do you still install palm desktop?



    Quote Originally Posted by VetPsychWars View Post
    I'm using iSync and everything is fine except a complaint that the voice memo conduit is incompatible. Once you create a voice memo database, that'll happen.

    Anyways, unless you're doing something unusual, iSync will work fine as long as you follow the instructions that Sprint and Palm give you. You are following the instructions, right? :-)

    Tom
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
    I'm syncing on the PC side through parallels.

    VetPsychWars: Are you saying you're syncing through iSync without Missing Sync? What about installing the programs? Do you still install palm desktop?
    Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.

    Yes, I installed Palm Desktop.

    As for installing programs, you just hotsync them over. Nothing unusual there.

    Tom
  8. #8  
    Can you sync calendars and addressbook off of Apple's addressbooks and calendars program?

    Also, does anybody know what's the difference between syncing off isync and missing sync?

    Quote Originally Posted by VetPsychWars View Post
    Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.

    Yes, I installed Palm Desktop.

    As for installing programs, you just hotsync them over. Nothing unusual there.

    Tom
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
    Can you sync calendars and addressbook off of Apple's addressbooks and calendars program?

    Also, does anybody know what's the difference between syncing off isync and missing sync?
    Yes, that's what iSync is for.

    Missing Sync does more stuff that you may not need. It also costs $40.

    Tom

Posting Permissions