1.    #1  
    I installed the update via SD card on Monday. While Ptunes works better and the Bluetooth performance/quality is vastly improved, I am getting a lot more resets than I was getting before. I have also noticed that the DB Cache, as measured by Reset DR is more easily filled and starts with far less available memory. Is anyone else noticing this?
    Palm I >Palm IIIi>Palm 505> Zire 71>PEG37>T|X>TREO 700P That's a lot of palming!!
    ...I guess there's always UDMH...
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Reset doctor is clearing my cache much more often than it used to. I might get a cache clear every two days or so. Now it seems as if it's every other time I try to run an application.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Mine is set to clear at 4mb and due to the hours of use per day with ChatterEmail, HanDBase and DTG, the DB cache is cleared bunches of times through the day even more than before. I had no real problems before and should not have upgraded.

Ben
  5.    #5  
    My guess is that PTunes eats up some cache even if your not using it. They have to have increased the sound buffer to make it skip less. I have done my 3rd hard reset today trying to find the culprit for the incredible number of resets I'm getting. One more day and it's back to the Sprint store
    Palm I >Palm IIIi>Palm 505> Zire 71>PEG37>T|X>TREO 700P That's a lot of palming!!
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    I had no real problems before and should not have upgraded.

Ben
    Me either.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  7.    #7  
    Since my original post I did a hard reset and reloaded apps one at a time onto my Treo. The cache used is much, much less (14Mb free and I haven't done a Reset since my backup this morning). And, by the way, I haven't had a freeze or an involuntary reset sin 36+ hours!
    Anyone using ProfileCare with the MR? Curious to know your before/after profile switch times and if the MR made a difference.

With SPNT 1.08 on a 700p, I'm seeing 30s for sound/display profile switches and up to 60s if BT is involved. Others have noticed the same lag on the 700p and I was wondering if my times are typical.
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)