Hello! I'm a bit of a newbie with my palm 755 and love it so far, but I seem to be having constant problems with syncing my work email (exchange server). The tech guys took a look at my phone yesterday and basically said that our server just tends to have problems with non-windows handhelds.

My main concern is that nearly every time I try to sync the server folders my treo freezes up and the only way I can do anything is if I do a reset by pulling the battery out. This has happened 4 of the last 5 times I've tried to wirelessly sync the server folders. The hotsync for this email account also has a bit of a glitch in which all my out outlook calendar/notes/contacts etc. sync perfectly but the email will do absolutely nothing. Not a huge issues as I can get it all directly through the phone, but it does not stay current with the emails I've deleted out of my outlook inbox.

If anyone has any advice on this or has any ideas I'd love some help! I'm a little freaked out that it keeps freezing on me and I've only had it a week!! Thanks.