1.    #1  

Anyone else notice this? After doing the MR, try doing a bit of browsing on blazer, then switch to a different app or just press home. Normally prior to the update, if you went back to blazer, pressing the 'back; button would yield you no results since blazer could not go back in the cache once you left the program. But now after the MR you CAN!! I can switch out of blazer, go to another app, come back and still go back in my browser history!! That was NOT possible before!

Of course, blazer still has to download the page to render it, but that was not unexpected...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    It has always worked like that on my VZW 700. Not sure about the Sprint version.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Blazer could always do that for me. Did you have the "clear cache on exit" preference set on Blazer before the MR? That would have prevented it. If, in the process of installing the MR, that preference has been changed, that might explain why you can now back up after leaving and returning to Blazer.
    I'll have to try that! I have noticed that problem!

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!