Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    My palm was working flawlessy before the update and works even better the BT was def an issue now works like a charm, Blazer is so frikin fast the browser name says it all....

Now if you continue to have issues even after the update, then it's YOUR fault. Please remove all those STUPID software you have installed and quit your crying claims of suing and leaving palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leke View Post
    My palm was working flawlessy before the update and works even better the BT was def an issue now works like a charm, Blazer is so frikin fast the browser name says it all....

Now if you continue to have issues even after the update, then it's YOUR fault. Please remove all those STUPID software you have installed and quit your crying claims of suing and leaving palm.
    Um....

Quote Originally Posted by PALM WEB SITE FOR THE TREO
    Download any of the thousands of Palm OSŪ applications available. Or, relax and play your favorite music and videos right on your device. With this user friendly solution in hand, you can stay connected and productive on your terms.
    It's too bad they pulled the update or everyone could enjoy these benfits

Gary
    Sprint Treo 755p (previously Sprint Treo 700p, Sprint i500, Sprint i330 [yuk], Sprint i300, Sprint StarTac, Verizon StarTac)
    Mac 12" 1.5 GHz PowerBook (Constantly tethered to my Treo)
    Gary Said... (my blog) or The Daily Meme
    Quote Originally Posted by Leke View Post

Gosh, I guess Palm is stupid, too, since they acknowledge that the MR is buggy. Instead of being so damned self-righteously holier-than-you-dummies, perhaps you should thank your lucky stars that you got a good phone given the wide variations in quality that seems to exist, that you downloaded the MR successfully although many others haven't, and that it actually works as promised even though that isn't the case for others as well. In fact, you ought to be out buying lottery tickets instead of wasting bandwidth with your arrogance.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Oh geez my 700P is so much different than yours that, even upon updates MR still doesnt resolve your issue. Bottom line Palm is doing you a favor by pulling it and even trying see what the issue is about. Bottom line, it falls down to what you have loaded on your device.

Seriously humor me, wipe out your device load the update and w/o synching back up and see the difference w/o the BS software yuou have loaded.