1.    #1  
    I am going to be picking up my new Treo 680 today.
    I understand from posts in this forum that I should load the camera patch and calibrate the battery meter.

Is there a comprehensive list of other patches, settings, software to load, tips & tricks, etc?
    I would like to set-up the phone properly to the best of my ability.

TIA.
    Regards,

Allan C.
    Quote Originally Posted by allanc View Post
    I am going to be picking up my new Treo 680 today.
    I understand from posts in this forum that I should load the camera patch and calibrate the battery meter.

Is there a comprehensive list of other patches, settings, software to load, tips & tricks, etc?
    I would like to set-up the phone properly to the best of my ability.

TIA.
    Where are you getting it from? If you are getting a new Cingular/AT&T model the updated software does not need patches.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut View Post
    Where are you getting it from? If you are getting a new Cingular/AT&T model the updated software does not need patches.
    Rogers in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
    Regards,

Allan C.
    1- Camera patch
    2- DST patch
    3- Security patch

Link to all:
    http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...#treo680rogers
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut View Post
    1- Camera patch
    2- DST patch
    3- Security patch

Link to all:
    http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...#treo680rogers
    Great link. Thanks.

Are there any settings that I should be aware of, necessary (or recommended) software, tips/traps?
    Regards,

Allan C.
    Turn off everything unless you need it. Basically, that means Bluetooth and IR beam should be off.