1.    #1  
    I backed up my VERIZON 700p using resco and was able to restore it on several VERIZON 700ps but could i do the same thing from my VERIZON 700p to my SPRINT 755? One of my concerns is that I used my sd card with the 700p and the 755 doesn't use regular sd cards... Any solutions/recommendations?
    Quote Originally Posted by oldindiansfan View Post
    I backed up my VERIZON 700p using resco and was able to restore it on several VERIZON 700ps but could i do the same thing from my VERIZON 700p to my SPRINT 755? One of my concerns is that I used my sd card with the 700p and the 755 doesn't use regular sd cards... Any solutions/recommendations?

I think you can copy your current sd card to the harddisk and then copy those files to the mini sd. That should work!
    morningstar is right. I have all my my music on my computer from my TX and I just copied it to the mini SD with a card reader. Worked just fine. With a card reader a 1GB card took under 5 minutes each way.
  4.    #4  
    I was originally worried about just transfering because resco is run off the card but i just tried it successfully with a regular sd so it should work with the mini as well... i'll definitely try that. thanks

but i'm still unsure of what happens with the programs that are different between sprint and verizon... would all my programs from my verizon phone move over to the sprint phone? would there be problems? could i just keep syncing my sprint phone with my computer using the verizon i.d. i had or would i need to reinstall software for sprint?
    I would do a clean install using the new Desktop software and not move any of the Verizon programs over. You have to rename your backup folder. Here is a thread you can get more info from: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=142855
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the great link
    My pleasure! Glad I could help! I migrated from a TX so I needed this information myself.