1.    #1  
    I installed the MR without a problem. Bluetooth seems eager to connect so now I am happy...Until today.

Was on the phone when another call came in. Got the usual incoming call screen with name, picture and phone...When I clicked on it both calls showed they were on, but I couldn't talk to anyone. I thought it was an isolated incident but a few hours later a similar thing happened. On the phone, got a second incoming call. Sent it to "Ignore" but both calls showed up on my screen and I couldn't talk to either one.

I tried it once with my home phone and wife's cell to confirm this...Yup...call waiting FUBAR-ed by MR. Thanks PALM..

2 months till my contract is up...See everyone on the iPhone forum.
    Hehe.....wow.....so the MR has added more issues into the mix?
    Call waiting working fine for me with the update... might be isolated to your phone, or a conflict with a 3rd party app.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Call waiting is working for me as well
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Call waiting ok for me also. Ben
    Call waiting fine for me also.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Call waiting fine for me too.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Call waiting ok for me, Kstew......lol
    at&t iPhone3G
    Had this identical problem.... Do a HARD reset, re-install your apps and all will be fine... strange bug, there is another thread on here somewhere reporting this as well.. that would make three of us whom have had this...
  11.    #11  
    Thank you very much!...Looks like my call waiting is back...Still pi$$ed at Palm but I can now wait with a bit more patience for my contract to run out.