Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Looking to get a 4GB miniSD card for my 755p when it arrives later this week. Are there any cards that don't work? Several listed on eBay like this one. Didn't see any listed in the TreoCentral store...
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Transcend mini sdhc seems to be the most popular one.
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    I have been using the transcend 4 gig for about a week, tom tom, and music seem to work just fine with it, If someone knows of a non-ebay mini sd SDHC card reader, I would love a link.
  4. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    Thanks
    Transcend mini sdhc. It has amazing performance compared to my regular Sandisk Mini SD. This thing is really high speed.

Al
    Last edited by TreoRock; 06/06/2007 at 12:11 AM.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks!
    Where's the best place to buy the Transcend mini sdhc card? Seems rich compared to some ebay Scandisks...
    Best place to buy Transcend mini SDHC cards is either Newegg or Amazon
    I got mine at Amazon.com

Al
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    Best place to buy Transcend mini SDHC cards is either Newegg or Amazon
    I got mine at Amazon.com

Al
    I second Amazon.com. It was $53.00 with 2 day shipping.
    HP Pre 3 16GB AT&T
    HP Touchpad 32GB
    Quote Originally Posted by ehosey2 View Post
    I second Amazon.com. It was $53.00 with 2 day shipping.

Got mine from NewEgg, $43 shipped (2 day shipping)
    **Ya.....**
    Last edited by Dr. Bob; 06/06/2007 at 02:08 PM.
    Do you have to have a special card reader for the sd mini sdhc?
    I had ordered one from Amazon but they said the ship date would be June 28 to July 16. Well, forget that. I cancelled that order and bought one via Buy.com for 53.08. I got 10.00 off for signing up for Google checkout so my final price is 43.08 and the card has already shipped.
    Instead of using an adapter or other dumephlage, I'm going to get THIS
    So I can use my Treo as a Thumbdrive too.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michael1 View Post
    I had ordered one from Amazon but they said the ship date would be June 28 to July 16. Well, forget that. I cancelled that order and bought one via Buy.com for 53.08. I got 10.00 off for signing up for Google checkout so my final price is 43.08 and the card has already shipped.
    Instead of using an adapter or other dumephlage, I'm going to get THIS
    So I can use my Treo as a Thumbdrive too.
    Does that program allow you to connect your sd card to your computer via your treo instead of a card reader?
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    I got my card from amazon for 48.00 shipped. I applied for the amazon credit card and got 30.00 off. Total cost 18.00
    Lenny

yes, the program "card reader" lets you use your treo's memory card while still in your treo, mounts like a usb memory stick
    You can get a Toshiba 4GB Class 4 miniSDHC card for $30 plus shipping (after 10% off coupon).
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbutcher View Post
    yes, the program "card reader" lets you use your treo's memory card while still in your treo, mounts like a usb memory stick
    I am confused. Do you move files from your pc to your sd card via your hotsync cable?
    Lenny

Quote Originally Posted by LennyV View Post
    I am confused. Do you move files from your pc to your sd card via your hotsync cable?
    Yes. Using either "Card Reader" or "Card Export II".
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast