Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Well, I had a mishap installing the MR on my 700p and long story short I had to file for a replacement thought LockLine. Here is my question, since the 700p is off both Palm's and Sprint's lineup do you think LockLine will start sending out 755p replacements?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    A.S.d.l.C
    I would imagine not as long as they have refurb 700p's to go through... (which they may have a lot of now). I was sort of holding out the same hope as I convinced myself to do the update (and lucked out I guess, since it was apparently just a crap shoot) but realistically I knew there was a good chance I'd wind up with a refurb, I guess for some reason part of me just figured I'd switch to something else (like the Q) if it really got bad.

On the other hand Lockline DID start sending out 700p's as replacements to 650s, so there's always hope
    Quote Originally Posted by ajabbari View Post
    I would imagine not as long as they have refurb 700p's to go through... (which they may have a lot of now). I was sort of holding out the same hope as I convinced myself to do the update (and lucked out I guess, since it was apparently just a crap shoot) but realistically I knew there was a good chance I'd wind up with a refurb, I guess for some reason part of me just figured I'd switch to something else (like the Q) if it really got bad.

On the other hand Lockline DID start sending out 700p's as replacements to 650s, so there's always hope
    I was just going to say, I got a 700P insurance replacement for my 650 and vZW was still offering the 650 on the website at that time.

Who knows...

b.b.
    my store gave me a NIB 700p since they still had them after the MR bricked the first one...