1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a simple and free unit converstion program? Just something simple to convert Gallons to Quarts and Inches to Millimeters, etc?

Thanks,
    Otto
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto2005 View Post
    Does anyone know of a simple and free unit converstion program? Just something simple to convert Gallons to Quarts and Inches to Millimeters, etc?

Thanks,
    Otto
    Like many people for a long time I didnt know that the inbuilt Calculator has great conversion capabilities. It has three modes just devoted to conversion: Length, Area and Volume, which cover basic conversions. Try it out and see if it does what you want. On the 650, you can move beteween different modes by using the left and right keys of the 5-way navigator.

cheers
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto2005 View Post
    Personally, I use Converter v2.2 by Matt Marsh. It's free, has tons and tons of conversion options (100 types in 14 different categories, according to the program description), and only takes up 22k.

http://www.freewarepalm.com/calculator/converter.shtml
    HTC Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    YAUC (Yet Another Unit Converter) is available for free on palmgear and other sites. It has over 580 types in 40 categories. It's pretty basic looking, but it has every unit type you could imagine.
    I use YAUC and it is great.
    I second Converter !