1.    #1  
    I thought Palm would have learned better. I am glad for the Sprint 700p users for getting their MR. However, their cryptic message about not knowing about the date for us Verizon 700p users is a step backwards for us.

All I know is that Verizon Wireless is going to release both the Treo 750 and Treo 755p in mid-August. I don't want to wait till then for an MR from Verizon.

Please help us Verizon users if you can Bob!

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Wait a minute. You've read all the posts by Sprint users and you're still wondering why Verizon is waiting to put the update out?

I say, as a Sprint customer, that Verizon is doing their best to protect you and your phone.
    And what about those other carriers who apparently aren't having any of the bluetooth or lag issue?
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    My verizon 700P works so well I do not believe that I will install the MR no matter whatis said or done.
    Quote Originally Posted by CountBuggula View Post
    And what about those other carriers who apparently aren't having any of the bluetooth or lag issue?
    Lets put that another way - what about us Telus Canada users - who have some, most, or all of the issues but seem to be totally left out in the cold ?
    I want the damn text messaging fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused View Post
    Lets put that another way - what about us Telus Canada users - who have some, most, or all of the issues but seem to be totally left out in the cold ?
    I totally agree they should have the MR up for the people that want to use it because by the sounds of it some folks have some rotten phones. I think if mine was like that i would be so mad I would throw it against a brick wall just for the fun of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    Wait a minute. You've read all the posts by Sprint users and you're still wondering why Verizon is waiting to put the update out?

I say, as a Sprint customer, that Verizon is doing their best to protect you and your phone.
    huh lol V protecting there customers hmmm...Don't tell there 700w customers that lol
    Palm gave this so called fix to Sprint first because they carried the 700p first.
    I must be missing something. This arguments seems to have no logic. One carrier releases, another does not, and this is all Palm's fault!? That Verizon has a 700p is on itself a miracle. They are normally the last company on having cool phones (but have improved significantly when compared to 2 years ago).
    i think i am with you. i will wait at least a month after the vzw release to find out what works and what does not. currently, i have no real problems. I am not a heavy Multimedia user. I use the net and email and BT. All work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by captaindan View Post
    My verizon 700P works so well I do not believe that I will install the MR no matter whatis said or done.