Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoNewt View Post
    My popup announced that the reprovision attempt failed, then asked try later?, offering a green lettered button with a green checkmark [OK] and a red lettered button with a red X [NEVER]...go figure
    Not me at all. At the BEGINNING when it asks you if you want to set up the data connection my choices were a button with a green check [Now] or a red X [Later], (the buttons were large size, like the Hang Up button in the phone app), but when it would fail, I had the error msg and a small [OK] button.

Oh well, at least we both got it working!

Rotello
    Quote Originally Posted by rotello View Post
    Not me at all. At the BEGINNING when it asks you if you want to set up the data connection my choices were a button with a green check [Now] or a red X [Later], (the buttons were large size, like the Hang Up button in the phone app), but when it would fail, I had the error msg and a small [OK] button.

Oh well, at least we both got it working!

Rotello
    Mine were similarly sized but with "different" function...quite frankly I don't know why the difference.

After the update we both should have exactly the same ROM image, except if some of the original file were not changed and the original ROM was slightly different on certain units (this would explain why many Treos appear to behave differently). A theory on my part.
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoNewt View Post
    My popup announced that the reprovision attempt failed, then asked try later?, offering a green lettered button with a green checkmark [OK] and a red lettered button with a red X [NEVER]...go figure
    I didn't get the red X(never). My just stopped after several failed attempts.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12