Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Get back to my favorites screen on the Phone? This is where I have the list of names in my favorites for sheets 1, 2, 3, and 4.
    Don't know if I'm explaining this right so it's if you hit the phone app button it takes you to the phone then I hit down and it brings up all of my contacts that I have set to just click on and it calls them. That is the only thing that I have not been able to get back via Hotsync or Backupbuddy. Does anyone know what file it is saved in or how I can get this back without having to do it all over again?
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    No one knows?
    The file your looking for is called "phonefavorites2db.pdb". What is the circumstances that you lost this file (with your old settings)?
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Did the ROM update, somehow that is the only thing that didn't come back along with one ringer which was .5mb
    Look in your backup folder for the file I mentioned and re-sync it to your phone. HOWEVER! If the recent version that was created when the phone hard reset itself has over written the older version that had all your speed dial favorites, well my friend you are out of luck. This is why is a good procedure to make a copy of the backup folder and keep it in a safe place when doing updates such as this.

If by chance you use some type of backup software on your phone, such as Resco Backup, you could always attempt to restore the file from there.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI