1.    #1  
    Just thinking we should have a thread with nothing but confirmed problems after the MR install.

What I have seen/read so far:

- Reset Loop (Some have cured it by removing battery while power is plugged in)
    - Blurry screen Text
    - Update not installed after install software completed fully
    - BT no longer working for specific applications
    Last edited by Frozen001; 06/05/2007 at 01:56 PM.
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    MR changes priority of BT and regular headsets - Headset jack is now takes over BT

You can no longer use BT headset if you have something plugged in to 2.5mm audio jack
    I have a problem with the hotsync. I had my cable downstairs and was going to install a file. I then decided i'd do it the BT route. I went to the hotsync part on the phone and when I clicked the drop down menu to change it, it crashed. It then restarted the device, and it has crashed 3x now. This means I cant use the BT option to sync files now. A lot of good that does me.

So, I guess i'll have to load something to see what is causing it to crash. Not sure what I should load though? hmmm....

The ##377# just says SplashTravel and that was 9pm last night, so that doesn't help.

Anyone else having this problem? Please check if you can.
    I wa able to use BT to sync after the MR.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I still have nothing to show for this piece of garbage update.

The drop down box STILL doesn't work. The only thing to do I guess is delete app by app and see if anything fixes it.

I exited out of Zlauncher but that didnt work either.

I tried to change hotsync methods and nothing.
    Well, everything was deleted through the letter F on my Palm, and I went to test it again, and it didnt crash. So now, I need to do a restore, and then delete the F programs again to see which one it was.

What a task this has been, but I am closer since I am doing this blindly.

It may be FontSmoother causing the problem, but i'll know it a bit.

When I find it, i'll post what it was so others dont have to go through this if they encounter this.
    Quote Originally Posted by quickstang

The ##377# just says SplashTravel and that was 9pm last night, so that doesn't help.
    I guess the update eliminated error logging... makes it easier for the tech folks to say "oh well your last reset appears to have been [insert last date before update]"

Mine was 6/2. But wait it just reset after pushing the phone button.... let's see ##377# annnnnndd... nope
    Quote Originally Posted by System Error Log
    A crash occurred on 6/2/07 at 8:39 pm while running "player":

Fatal Exception

I use FontSmoother and have had no problems, same with ZLauncher. Ben
    The problem that i am having is with updating weather using agendus or world mate

Whenever i try to update with agendus it just hangs and then only shows todays weather. With World Mate its says "Could not retrieve online updates from the internet. Please check your internet connection and try again. The Internet works perfectly fine. I already tried a soft reset to no avail. Can someone help with this issue.
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    Motorola HS805 BT headset does not work with my treo anymore - I can succesfully pair them together, and it works until i power off the headset. after that it will never connect again with the phone unless i manually delete it from trusted devices and do the pairing again. Logitec mobile freedom BT headset works as before MR.
    I have signal dropping problems where I live, it shows 3 bars then 0 what I make a call then switiches to EVDO with 2 bars then back to 1xRT with 3 bars and I lose the call...

Anybody else with this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I have signal dropping problems where I live, it shows 3 bars then 0 what I make a call then switiches to EVDO with 2 bars then back to 1xRT with 3 bars and I lose the call...

Anybody else with this problem?
    I had the same problem where I live. Sprint has awesome coverage where I live with the exception of one small hole area where my house resides. This issue miraculously dissapeared after the MR update.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Well it is still there with the MR for me and hitting the red power button doesn't do anything untill it switiches bands
    Mine did the same also as far as switching bands. I don't know if the update has anything or everything to do with it but all I know is it has almost completely gone away. I just hope it stays that way. My 700 is a dream machine now and I am just waiting to see if it lasts and only time will tell...something has to go wrong, its Palm. lol.
    at&t iPhone3G