Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Do not buy the standard battery for the 755P from Boxwave. It is a 680/750 battery and does not fit the 755P even though it is listed on their site as being for the 755P. The mini-sync cable that is supposed to be for the 755P does not fit either. I am furious!
    Wow, I wonder if the extended battery fits or not...
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Is Foleo on that list?
  4.    #4  
    I bet it doesn't fit if it is the Boxwave one letsgo. I have called and left Boxwave a message several hours ago and no one has called me back yet. I am so disappointed. I really wanted another battery as backup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathearder View Post
    Do not buy the standard battery for the 755P from Boxwave. It is a 680/750 battery and does not fit the 755P even though it is listed on their site as being for the 755P. The mini-sync cable that is supposed to be for the 755P does not fit either. I am furious!
    I've had problems with Boxwave as well. They sent me the wrong products and did not return any phone calls or emails for 4 or 5 days.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Same here. I bought a usb minisync cable from them last year. When the shipment arrived, it was the wrong cable. I returned the shipment and got shipped the wrong cable again. I got fed up and decided to order my cable elsewhere.
  7.    #7  
    They have no right to sell products they know don't work with the device. I also ordered a battery charger from palm and now I have no battery to use it for. I called Palm and they said it could be months before they would have a battery for sale.
    Treo600
    Treo 650
    Treo 700p
    Treo755p
    Treo 680
    Treo 700w
    Treo 700wx

Only kidding. Love my 700p, even with the update nightmares.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    They have no right to sell products they know don't work with the device. I also ordered a battery charger from palm and now I have no battery to use it for. I called Palm and they said it could be months before they would have a battery for sale.
    Have you tried seidio or gomadic?
  10.    #10  
    I believe Seidio is still working on their battery. Gomadic makes chargers right?
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    I believe Seidio is still working on their battery. Gomadic makes chargers right?
    Yes. Their products come with a lifetime warranty.
  12.    #12  
    Thanks naivete! Will look at that. I have a Versacharger Pro from Boxwave that I used with my TX, and that is why needed the mini sync cable. It also functions as a car charger.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    You're welcome. I bought a versacharger and loved it before it got fried. Nowadays, I use a battery powered charger for my charging needs.
  14.    #14  
    Yikes! What fried the Versacharger? I love mine and don't want that to happen.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    A power surge. I didn't use a surge protector.
    I ordered the extended battery from Boxwave (via Amazon).
    I noticed that the item listed as a "standard battery for 755p" was 1200mAh and not the 1600mAh that my actual battery has.
    I hope thet didn't just re-label the 680 batteries as compatible for 755p. I will know soon, my extended battery shipped today.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete View Post
    Have you tried seidio or gomadic?
    Seidio is developing the batteries specific for Treo 755 (retooling just for Treo 755) . They will fit well !!

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio is developing the batteries specific for Treo 755 (retooling just for Treo 755) . They will fit well !!

Seidio
    Can you give us any idea when we can expect this ????
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post

Seidio
    Ah, you guys are awesome.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  20.    #20  
    godschoice my bet is they just relabled it. The battery well is a different size on the 755P. The battery I got was way larger than the battery slot. Hope I am wrong but I bet I am not. Let us know when you get it. It was a major disappointment for me.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast