Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I just tried to put my extended battery in my 755 from Boxwave.
    It doesn't fit!!!

What a bunch of weasels.
  2.    #22  
    PalmFive why am I not surprised. They knew these batteries would not work in the phone. I am sure of it. I got screwed on a cable as well. I have asked them for a full refund including shipping. We will see what happens next.
    Ordered pen/stylus from Boxwave for the 755...what came was the stylus for the 680 which they said would fit. It doesn't (the cap is different). They did accept the return, but they really should try something before selling it.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio is developing the batteries specific for Treo 755 (retooling just for Treo 755) . They will fit well !!

Seidio
    Please oh please make it extended life and make it fit with the normal battery cover.

Bek
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek View Post
    Please oh please make it extended life and make it fit with the normal battery cover.

Bek
    Yes, a battery that fits in the standard cover is the only kind I will buy.
  6.    #26  
    I am so with you on that kshoenberg. Even though I told them that the battery and cable will not work, they are still selling them on the site. Buyer beware!
  7.    #27  
    Yes please make one that fits in the normal battery well!
    I have placed a ton of orders with BoxWave (I love their screen protectors and pen/stylus that had a screw-on cap for the 650/700's) and only ever had one issue. I ordered a retractable 2.5mm to 3.5mm headphone cord and they sent me the non-retactable one by mistake. I emailed them as soon as I opened the package and they got back to me within a day. They apologized and sent me the right cord, I didn't even have to send the old one back so I gave it to my husband.
  9.    #29  
    I have placed two orders with them in the past and they went fine. My issue is they are selling products for the 755P that don't work in the Treo and they know it. I am hoping no one else gets disappointed the way I was. I really was wanting that spare battery.
    I wrote Boxwave (6/6/2007 8:09 AM):

"I ordered the Extended Battery for the Treo 755p. I have heard that the 755p Standard battery does not fit the 755p.

Claims have been made that the listed 755p battery products are actually 680or 700p batterys and does not work with the 755p.

Is this true? Does the 755p Extended Battery truly work with the 755p?"

Boxwave Wrote Back (Jun 6, 2007 1:13 PM):

"Dear Carl,

Thank you for your e-mail! I am sorry to inform you that upon investigation, we have found that the Extended battery we have for the Treo 755p is NOT compatible with the Treo 755p device. We will be updating our website shortly with these changes. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. If you have already placed the order, please let us know so that we may assist you with a full refund. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!"

My wife said it came today, so I have to put it back in the mail "Return to sender".

Please update this posting when and where a "real" extended battery will be available.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
  11.    #31  
    Website updates can be immediate. I know cause I have an online magazine. They got caught but they are still trolling for suckers is my read on it. Sorry to sound so harsh but I know they knew. They will not return my phone calls. They have sent me by email a RMA number. I asked if they would issue a full refund including shipping and handing and they have not answered me. I am pretty annoyed at the way they have acted in bad faith.
    I was going to buy the Stowaway keyboard from TreoCentral because they have the statement "keyboard manual and drivers for Treo 755p are here", with a link. The link to Thinkoutside does not list the 755p. I called TC support and they indicated they put that statement up there regardless if drivers are available. They "hope" that drivers will be available soon.

Why would they add the 755 as approved devices when Thinkoutside doesn't?

http://store.treocentral.com/content...14-42--171.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek View Post

Bek
    We will have both a slim extended (normal battery cover) and a larger extended (with extended battery door) very soon. We will post here as soon as it's available.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We will have both a slim extended (normal battery cover) and a larger extended (with extended battery door) very soon. We will post here as soon as it's available.

Thanks
    I had the Sedio extended battery for my 650 that fit in the normal battery well. Was very pleased with it. After about a year it started to bulge a bit i noticed. battery cover was hard to get on. Then it stopped taking a full charge, then pretty much gave up totally. Meanwhile my OEM Treo battery was still working ok, not lasting as long as when new, but still pretty good for two years.

So i will sure give the new Sedio a try. I need two batteries and would like to have one of them extended
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12