Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I run both Chatter and Goodlink at once, so I'm definitely stressing the 700p's little brain. One symptom is that when I'm typing an email, the Treo will periodically fail to recognize keystrokes for some portion of a second (or longer). That's enough of a lag for the Treo to have missed a couple letters in what I was typing and I have to double back and retype the word. Sometimes I can even type fast enough to type out a whole word without the Treo having caught a single letter of it.

This may just be wishful thinking, but I think things may be better after the MR. So far, I'm getting perfect response to all my keystrokes. I suppose that could make some sense, since the part of the MR fix addressed to keeping Pocket Tunes from skipping probably had something to do with improving the was background apps like Chatter and Goodlink operate (since Chatter was one of the big causes of PTunes skipping).

Am I just making this up? Anyone notice anything similar?
    Same thing used to happen to me in both Chatter and VM. Seems to be fixed.

I love that ptunes is absolutely stutter-less now.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Yeah. There are some irritating features of the upgrade, and opening Blazer seems exactly as slow for me as before (probably because it's a Goodlink interaction that causes it on my Treo), but I'm happy about the sense that applications are running a little more smoothly simultaneously. Chatter doesn't cause PTunes to stutter. Chatter and Goodlink don't seem to cause each other to lag during typing. It seems like they juiced up the capability for multi-tasking just enough to provide a somewhat nicer environment for these apps.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    ^ I use to get frequent missed thumb board taps while in Chatter, Messaging and Blazer, but since I applied the MR yesterday, the problem has gone away.

I've tapped out quite a few emails and SMS's today without any missed charactors