Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1. kimknapp's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    #21  
    Hmm, just looked on Sprint's web site. "Unlimited Blackberry email and web service - $39.95", so I guess you can't just use normal Sprint Vision or Power Vision. Bummer.
    We are in a very marginal area (mountainous). Does anyone have experience with the 755P vs the 700P IN MARGINAL RECEPTION AREAS?
  2. efudd's Avatar
    Posts
    697 Posts
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by bananaphoneman View Post
    Have fun paying $20 bucks more a month for internet. That's $240 more a year, I rather spend that on something else and not have Sprint get more money out of me than they already steal.

    can you explain how a blackberry costs 20 more a month?

    Do you mean for the blackberry service?

    Right now since versamail sucks so bad I have to spend 20 bucks a month to get goodlink. So I'd be trading good for blackberry.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by justleft View Post
    You got me there! I just saw my post and was amazed at how many typos I had. I had been up for 24 hours straight on a business trip and it sure showed by my typing. Oh well... BTW, I own two!
    justleft

    I did that on another forum... post without getting some sleep after being on the go for over 24 hours. I read my post later, after getting some sleep. It looked like a drunk wrote it.
  4. efudd's Avatar
    Posts
    697 Posts
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    #24  
    so i guess we now know that there's no spell check app on the blackberry- LOL?

    (or where you on a laptop?)
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by efudd View Post
    can you explain how a blackberry costs 20 more a month?

    Do you mean for the blackberry service?

    Right now since versamail sucks so bad I have to spend 20 bucks a month to get goodlink. So I'd be trading good for blackberry.

    Step 1: Learn to read English text
    Step 2: Re-read my post
    Step 3: COMPREHENSION!!
  6. efudd's Avatar
    Posts
    697 Posts
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by bananaphoneman View Post
    Step 1: Learn to read English text
    Step 2: Re-read my post
    Step 3: COMPREHENSION!!
    one- your post doesn't explain at all how people will pay 20 dollars more a month for Internet. For someone without sprint it's not clear that they have different pricing models.

    two- either your so called English sucks or you are too stupid to understand that people have other carriers besides sprint. It is not clear in your wonderful post that ONLY sprint users will pay an extra 20 bucks a month.

    three- I asked you politely to explain and others were able to do it quickly and painlessly. If this is your polite response then your mother raised a putz and I fell sorry for her. Actually i think she raised an a-hole because others already answered so your post serves no purpose but to show that your mother should be ashamed.
  7. #27  
    On a laptop - but you could look at all my previous posts and not see anything else like it. That's what happens when I type with no sleep for over 24 hours. Feeling much better now. For what it's worth, I think the blackberry is a much better phone and the Treo is a much better PDA. But the blackberry has enough PDA functions to cover what I need. Besides, I also have a Palm TX and a Dell Axim x51v - so I am covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by efudd View Post
    so i guess we now know that there's no spell check app on the blackberry- LOL?

    (or where you on a laptop?)
  8. kimknapp's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    #28  
    Actually, from what I see at the Sprint site, if you have a family plan and the 2nd phone is a Treo (as is the case here), you have to pay $39.95 more for the BB service.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by efudd View Post
    one- your post doesn't explain at all how people will pay 20 dollars more a month for Internet. For someone without sprint it's not clear that they have different pricing models.

    two- either your so called English sucks or you are too stupid to understand that people have other carriers besides sprint. It is not clear in your wonderful post that ONLY sprint users will pay an extra 20 bucks a month.

    three- I asked you politely to explain and others were able to do it quickly and painlessly. If this is your polite response then your mother raised a putz and I fell sorry for her. Actually i think she raised an a-hole because others already answered so your post serves no purpose but to show that your mother should be ashamed.

    Ya I didnt say SPRINT, explicitly, sorry. But hey you understood this from the moment I said "20 dollars more a month", but you just knew that was the only line you had baited out to catch me to try and make me look like an *****, which is not true.

    Putz, lol, if you're going to involve my mom in this atleast come up with some better insults. Then maybe my feelings would be hurt, as apparently that's what I did to you with my last post.
  10. efudd's Avatar
    Posts
    697 Posts
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    #30  
    maybe you shouldn't be so paranoid.

    I wasn't trying to "catch you" or make you "look like an *****" - I was just trying to learn about blackberries so I know my options in the future.

    if you learn to read English, reread my earlier posts, and "COMPREHENSION" then you would see that I am very happy with my 700p with goodlink but that i wanted to understand what's the deal with the blackberries since everyone keeps bringing it up and I wanted to see what my alternatives might be in the future.

    "putz" - well it's a "family forum- :-)
    I wasn't really trying to hurt your feelings- merely trying to point out that you were acting like a ***** for no reason at all.

    life is good- sorry if I came off like I was trying to brawl- seriously was just looking to learn about blackberries- not looking to have a pissing match over grammer or anything.
  11. #31  
    Im WM treo and the MR update for the P has rattled alot of Treo users wondering whats next.Then Palm brings this worthless fooleo device into the mix...Many TC members are upset thus tensions are high because of palms lack of interest in it's consumer.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions