1.    #1  
    I know people have the 1.1.2 version from the 755p ROM, but when I try to hotsync, it gives me an error...Install Synchronization Failed. Can someone share how they put theirs on the 700p? I thought it would have been a straight install from hotsync.
    You don't hotsync it. copy the file to your SD card, then using filez or something similar copy it to RAM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    What does 1.1.2 offer over 1.1.1? Where do you find it if you don't have access to a 755p?
    Quote Originally Posted by peridoc View Post
    What does 1.1.2 offer over 1.1.1? Where do you find it if you don't have access to a 755p?
    Yes, inquiring minds want to know. Thanks!
    Replying to this on my treo so I can't post the exact link now, but check the 700P group for a thread containing 755P ROM. There is no advantage over GMaps 1.1.1 from what others have said.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
  6.    #6  
    Seemed to work. I just copied it to the Palm folder (put SD in computer) then found it with FileZ and moved to internal and it is 1.1.2

Some say there is no difference what so ever. I would think there has to be something, but who knows what.
    Here's the thread for the 755P ROM

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=142962

Palm Pre wallpapers